Wednesday 12 October 2016

Studio Project 1

My first art assignment at uni is to do 101 drawings!!! 

EEK! 

I had to start quick, and keep up momentum, also not get carried away with making each one perfect.. otherwise they just wouldnt get done. 

I decided to work on tea bags, and draw leaves. I may or may not do all 101 this way.... other ideas keep popping in my head.. the finished project is due on 17th October, but as I write this I still have a week to go, so plenty of time to make changes. 


I will let you know how I get on and if my project changes along the way. 

Darcy 

5 comments:

  1. Your doing brilliantly so far you'll be alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. 101!!!!! Bloomin' heck, you'Lloyd get there & brilliantly too I bet.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 101!!!!! Bloomin' heck, you'Lloyd get there & brilliantly too I bet.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you'll get them all done, and if these are anything to go by, they will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete